Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Steam academies... IN SPACE!!!



Actually, these are two completely unrelated (imagine that) pieces I've done over the last 48 hours. The "SPACEMAN Nebula" as I like to call him was for a project for the Digital Artist's Guild of Milwaukee. We are having monthly (?) projects that everyone posts to, and this was my submission for the "SPACEMAN" subject. Anyway, you can check us out here: digitalartistsguildmilw.blogspot.com

The second piece I like to call "Steam Academy", and it is for an undisclosed school project (stay tuned!). It was a 4 hour speedpaint with the purpose of establishing mood for our chosen theme. It's still a bit rough, and I could definitely spend A LOT more time polishing it, but it was meant to be quick, so I decided to leave it as is.

No comments: