Saturday, February 7, 2009

Waking up to Desolation...


Here is another assignment I completed for my Perspective class. I came up with the idea while playing the demo for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. I entitled it "Waking up to Desolation", because I envisioned someone waking up in a ruined hospital, and when they walked into the hallway, this is what they would see. There was a bit of a rush on this since this was attempt #4 at this assignment, which had us dealing with cast shadows, reflections, and changing planes in perspective, but I thought it turned out okay despite the time constraints. If anything, it definitely forces me to practice turning out a completed image in a limited amount of time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

evocative [especially for an assignment]
this one really speaks to me